|[SP] Somewhere Underground 3 fix 1
| You continue your journey in the unknown places of the salt mines.
All maps here: Somewhere Underground Complete
• The game can get very laggy some times, sorry, I couldn't make it run better.
• This map have sound files that are packed in a .vpk file
• This map have some funny bugs
- To download newer version fix 1.2 select it above the download button.
- To update make sure you replace the existing .bsp files.
• Can't make a jump to skip half of the puzzle.
• The sounds have been removed because they didn't worked
and it doesn't automatically reload the audio cache.
• The tube that was suspended in the air now it's not.
• Size before 18.15 mb - Size now 12.10 mb (compressed).
[SP] Somewhere Underground 2
- look thread -
- If you want to send me a record of you playing my map -
- do the following -
When you start playing, type in the console:
Your record will appear as a .dem file
This file is going to appear here:
Every time the player dies, or the game have to load a new map, the recording ends.
So maybe you will need to record various times.
To see the video type in the console:
If you don't have the same version of the
map that was played in the record, it will probably not work.
You can send me the .dem file to my mail:
To Play These Maps:
Note: If you are having lighting issues, type "mat_fullbright 1" into the console and it should fix your problem. Just make sure to set it back to "mat_fullbright 0" when you're done!
- Save each map to the "C:\program files\steam\[steamid]\common\portal 2\portal2\maps" folder
- Unzip any that are zipped
- Run Portal 2
- Enable the developers console. You can do so through Settings -> Keyboard -> Advanced -> Enable Developer Console.
- Open the Developer Console by pressing ~ or ` (the key beside 1 and under escape)
- Finally type "map" (without quotes) then the name of the map, and press enter. For example: map some_map_name