|[SP] Antiquated Aperture 1.1
| This map is in Old Aperture style, and is my first time with this style, so i'd love all the comments and crits you have!
It's not easy, but it's not incredibly hard, you just need to pay attention and remember what you've passed.
Implements Conversion and Repulsion gel in fun ways.
Portal2Player - Playtesting/bugs
Omnicoder - Playtesting/bugs
Khan - Playtesting
Conro - breaking the map alot
vanSulli - Playtesting
Motanum - Playtesting
Colossal - Playtesting
Sven - Playtesting/Epic alternate solutions
Reepblue - Playtesting
Stevo - Puzzle Inspiration
Gig - Playtesting
Anyone else I might have missed - Playtesting/bugs
To Play These Maps:
Note: If you are having lighting issues, type "mat_fullbright 1" into the console and it should fix your problem. Just make sure to set it back to "mat_fullbright 0" when you're done!
- Save each map to the "C:\program files\steam\[steamid]\common\portal 2\portal2\maps" folder
- Unzip any that are zipped
- Run Portal 2
- Enable the developers console. You can do so through Settings -> Keyboard -> Advanced -> Enable Developer Console.
- Open the Developer Console by pressing ~ or ` (the key beside 1 and under escape)
- Finally type "map" (without quotes) then the name of the map, and press enter. For example: map some_map_name