|[Coop] Flaming Lemons 1.0
| TESTED to be 100% compatible with Portal 2 Map Installer. To install this and most other maps easily and automatically download it here: Automated Map Installer
This map is a playground for co-op. It includes:
- All paint types
- Tractor Beam
- Light Bridge
- Cube dispensers
- World portal weird mirror
- Moving portal surfaces
- Large room for flinging
As well as some things I made myself including a flaming lemon and paint spraying cubes.
To install it just extract the zip file in your SteamApps\Common\Portal 2\portal2\ folder. It should ask you if you want to replace the existing folders, just say yes, it wont actually delete anything.
MAC USERS: (thanks chrislb for pointing this out!)
1) Extract the zip folder to anywhere on your computer. Desktop is easy, then you can just delete it afterwards.
2) Copy the files from <PlaceYouExtractedZipFileTo>/maps/ into <YourSteamFolder>/steamapps/common/portal 2/portal2/maps/
3) Copy the files from <PlaceYouExtractedZipFileTo>/models/ into <YourSteamFolder>/steamapps/common/portal 2/portal2/models/
4) Copy the files from <PlaceYouExtractedZipFileTo>/materials/ into <YourSteamFolder>/steamapps/common/portal 2/portal2/materials/
(Remember to rate and visit the topic)
To Play These Maps:
Note: If you are having lighting issues, type "mat_fullbright 1" into the console and it should fix your problem. Just make sure to set it back to "mat_fullbright 0" when you're done!
- Save each map to the "C:\program files\steam\[steamid]\common\portal 2\portal2\maps" folder
- Unzip any that are zipped
- Run Portal 2
- Enable the developers console. You can do so through Settings -> Keyboard -> Advanced -> Enable Developer Console.
- Open the Developer Console by pressing ~ or ` (the key beside 1 and under escape)
- Finally type "map" (without quotes) then the name of the map, and press enter. For example: map some_map_name